10.06.2009

Psykic Chior (Finished!!!)

Finally, the psyker choir I built a while ago is finished. To be truthful, I like these conversions so much I will be making another five with the plastic Cadian command squad (hopefully there will be enough bitz leftover for my 2nd veteran unit).
Blue is the uniform color of those who have psykic abilities in the 609th, so the entire robe was made blue. To tie the choir in with Artois (Primaris Psyker), the same lightning bolt design was used on the hems.
The backpacks are possibly my favorate parts of the models, they were simple to make, and effective.

Well, C&C welcome, and thanks for looking,
Ricalope, SL.

2 comments:

Craig said...

really great stuff! Im doing mine in purple robes and without big heads, but mine are going to have a backpack or sorts.
These are fantastically sculpted tho dude and must look great in with the rest of the army

Unknown said...

Thanks! You gotta post pics of yours when they are wip (cause I like to sneak a peek).