2.26.2010

Masters of Ordinance and the Fleet

The last two members of the 609th IST Regimental Command are finished. On the left, (once known as Master Holt from WARMACHINE's mercenaries) is my Master of the Fleet. On the right, the Master of Ordinance.
As soon as I saw Holt, I saw him as some rouge trader's nephew, equipped with the finest Imperial coin can buy. Some rich-kid out to prove himself on the battlefield. I like his glasses.
The Master of Ordinance (which you may have seen in an earlier post) uses his hardware to pinpoint co-ordinances for the unseen artillery battery and radio them in.

And now it is time to paint some eldar. Be well.
Ricalope.

1 comment:

Mordian7th said...

Very nice! I really like the Master of Ordinance, and the blue/white scheme on the Master of the Fleet fig is very striking. I may have to track down one of the Holt models for use in our Rogue Trader RPG campain - it's perfect. Keep up the great work!