4.03.2010

Doomy!

Just a small update today regarding everyone's favourite xenos; eldar. The Avatar has had its base done, just awaiting grass.
This squad of Fire Dragons has been hanging around for a while now, finally they are ready for varnishes. I had attempted a smouldering look to their armour which was surprisingly easy to do.
And this is Doomy, the wraithboy. Doomy gets to follow enemy models around, dooming them to a doomy doomness. He also represents the farseer power: doom.

Until the next break in warp storms, be well.
Ricalope.

4 comments:

Col. Corbane said...

You never cease to impress mate. The avatar is excellent and I just love doomy, brilliant idea.

Mark said...

That Avatar is one beautiful model.

Nix said...

Fantastic work! I love Doomy and may steal the idea as I have been contemplating how to do something similar.

Your Avatar is fantastic. How did you make him?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nods, and Doomy likes all of you as well.

Nix - The Avatar is a slightly converted model from the Anima Tactics range I happened to find at one of my local gaming stores. You might be able to get some more info from www.animarpg.com