5.24.2010

Charon: Finished

It has been a while since my last post...sorry about that. I blame the Eisenhorn trilogy.
But, more importantly, Charon has been finished just in time for the Road Warrior monthly challenge over at Sheffield Irregulars. I am endeavoring to enter each month, it provides me with the necessity to finish at least one project a month, or a least a bit of focus project-wise.
After working on this project I realized that I need to build a triage centre, with stretchers, medical equipment and some wounded. As I am planning to build a modular trench-table, this mini-diorama will be incorporated into one of the sections.
But first i must finish the projects on the table; fester and the medic squad.
Until next time, be well.
Ricalope.

6 comments:

the other Kevin said...

Great looking beast!
I see a couple ideas here to try when I catch up on a few things.

Admiral Drax said...

That.

Is.

Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Great looking model. Wonderful mix of 40k and WWII. I love the operating table with the metal cuffs. "This is gonna really hurt."

Great work.

deathkorps said...

That looks fantastic- well done!

Cadian 127th said...

awesome looking model. loving the freehand medical logos.

- Courtney @ Cadian 127th

Mordian7th said...

Gorgeous work as usual! I love the attention to detail on the interior operating theater. Fantastic stuff!