2.22.2011

Rocket Clown ~ The Second

The blue clown, or clown number two, is table ready. There was an attempt to keep a color theme going with them, with white symbols.
The blue lines from the mime was turned into the main color of the bike, then orange squiggly lines were added. This means that the next rocket clown will be primarily orange, the problem is, what color to make the sqigglies.
I also have to figure out what the white design will be on the third (keeping in mind that the third one is the troupe master).
These are the things that keep me up at night. Have a good one,
Ricalope.

2 comments:

Max said...

Nice one! And I will admit, that in the midst of my Ogre Circus construction that I too spent sleepless nights determining what to paint them with.

Mordian7th said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! I like the idea of a rolling paint scheme from one to the next - I'd done something similar on my foot harlequins a while back. I'd chosen 7 colors total (ROYGBIV), then started with 3 of them on the first model (ROY), the second model kept 2 and added a new one (OYG), the third model was (YGB) and so on, mixing and matching until I ran out of 3-way combos. I then used all 7 colors on the Troupe Leader and none of them on the Death Jester (other than black and white). Can't wait to see the next 'rocket clown', it's very inspirational stuff - keep up the great work!