3.14.2011

The Beginning of a Wonderful Project

Here is the first piece of my field artillery project. Inspired by the Death Korps artillery, I hunted through the 1/35 scale section of my hobby store until I found this, an 8 inch howitzer. The rubber wheels fit in, since this will be added to my Odin Planetary Defense Force, who fight in the city a lot.
Everything possible is moving on this kit, so it can be put into towing position. Which brings me to the crew, six militia and four horses to pull the thing into position. Well, thats the other half of this project...

2 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Very nice! I'd picked up a Medusa Emplacement from FW a while back, and I have to say I honestly like the look of yours better! I may have to steal that idea. Keep up the great work!

Tallarn said...

holy cow, I don't know if four horses would be enough lol

I have a bunch of the horses from roughriders (i used cold one mounts) so if you need them let me know.