11.03.2011

Flesh Tearers - Crusader WIP

This land raider crusader has been dwelling on the project table for a while, but it is creeping towards completion with only a few bits left to do.
I divided the color with the sawblade motif, (which I saw somewhere on the interweb, if that was yours, nice work!) With the second crusader, the front edge of the blade will be completed (in theory).
The weapons have hazard stripes, but I am wondering where to place them on the sponsons (the outer edge or inner part?) I am thinking the outer edge....
Sorry about the cruddy pics, a land raider doesn't fit in the photochamber apparently...
Until next round, be well.

3 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Very cool! I wouldn't have thought to do a halved scheme separated by the sawblade motif. That's coming along really nicely - Keep up the great work!

Tristan M said...

Looks outstanding dude!
(I hope you remembered to leave the gunner guy on top unglued? Hopefully same with that aerial thing)

The hazard striping really makes them pop, am having a hard time picturing what you mean by "outer edge or inner part" but I trust your instincts!

I am going to have to order that KR case sooner than later eh?

For the second crusader plz remember no gunner dude (to save a shoulderpad) and also since it's for the Death Company please leave off any terminator badges.

cheers buddy very pleased!

Sheep said...

I really like that saw blade divide too, very appropriate :)

The blog is a very eclectic mix of subjects, so I look forward to following along.