2.20.2012

Orrin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor

I got this model with a bunch of other Iron Kingdoms minis, intending to add him to the Adventuring Party, until I noticed that a friend had mercenary stat card which looked suspiciously like him. Since he will work for Cryx (and he is a rogue inquisitor) he has been added to my mage corps.
As an Iron Kingdoms mini, he goes by the name of Vahn Oberen, he was a straight forward and quick mini to paint. I tried to keep him bright, without adding more colors to the green tone. I think he turned out ok.
On the table, he hasn't done much yet. His lightning arc was fun but couldn't get through the man'o'wars, and his null field prompted the enemy to kill him quickly. We'll see what happens in future games.
Until next round.

3 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Very cool! I have used that same miniature in my 40k RPG game as a villainous heretical Tech Priest. His rod works quite well as some sort of Necron technology that has corrupted him.

Love the contrast the metals have against the green cloak. Keep up the great work!

Admiral Drax said...

That's some amazing work with the green - I'm jealous!

[by the way, I think you mean 'rogue']

Admiral Drax said...

Oh boy, that sounds trollish of me. Sorry - not intentional!