1.16.2013

More Black and Red

 Back again with some Flesh Tearers!  Almost done all the terminators (well at the time of writing this I am done the terminators, two more to show!)  The first box is nearly completed.
 I'm a little taken back by the amount and quality of the conversions on the second batch to differentiate all twenty of these guys given the static poses they started in.  Nice job Tristan!

 So...much...bling....




 I love the missile launcher.  IMHO, the sentinel missile launcher is the coolest of all of them, so it gets hazard stripes (although I wanted to write "don't point at face" on it...)
Updates should be imminent, there are many things I should be taking pics of...
...until next round!

4 comments:

Tristan M said...

Sweet!! I am looking forward to seeing the other two. Love the hazard stripes on the CML.

So, the jump pack death company and second land raider are all that's left for box one?

Mordian7th said...

Beautiful work, man! Those look great!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!
The first box is full, with the exception of the crusader. (Including the two stealers and the tokens that is!)

Tristan M said...

I don't mean to be rude but, are you sure? I am pretty sure the tray for the assault marines needs to have the jump pack death company in (the squares are bigger for them) not the standard death company. If you put the standard death company in there, then the jump pack guys will get squished.

Maybe we can chat on the phone again before the box gets mailed and you can shoot me some pics?